如何用英语地道的表达“早安”“晚安”?

如何用英语地道的表达“早安”“晚安”?
2020年03月02日 21:26 学府翻译

知道如何说晚安和早安对每个英语学习者都很重要。在睡觉前和早上醒来后,谈论睡觉是很常见的。以下是最常用的短语。

Going to Bed

上床睡觉

在英语中,睡觉前和别人说话时有各种各样的表达方式。很多人都希望对方能睡个安稳觉,做个美梦:

Good night.

晚安。

Sleep well.

祝你睡得香。

Have a good night's sleep.

祝你睡得好。

Make sure you get a good night's sleep.

祝你安然入睡。

I hope you sleep well.

我希望你睡得甜美。

See you in the morning.

明天早上见。

Sweet dreams.

祝你好梦。

Sleep tight!

睡得安稳!

Night, night.

晚安。

其他的表达方式更加坚持,包括父母可能用来告诉不安的孩子该睡觉了:

Lights out!

熄灯睡觉!

Time for bed!

睡觉时间到!

示例对话

Kevin: Good night.

凯文:晚安。

Alice: See you in the morning.

艾丽斯:早上见。

Kevin: I hope you sleep well.

凯文:我希望你睡得好。

Alice: Thank you. Make sure you get a good night's sleep as well.

爱丽丝:谢谢。确保你也能睡个好觉。

Kevin: Get some good sleep. We have a big day tomorrow.

凯文:好好睡一觉。我们明天有个大日子。

Alice: Okay, you too.

艾丽斯:好吧,你也是。

Kevin: Lights out!

凯文:熄灯!

Alice: Okay, I'm going to sleep. Night, night.

艾丽斯:好吧,我要睡觉了。晚安,晚安。

Kevin: I'm heading up to bed now.

凯文:我现在要去睡觉了。

Alice: Sleep tight!

爱丽丝:睡得安稳!

Waking Up

醒来

早上醒来的那一刻,也是人们闲聊的时候。他们经常问对方睡得怎么样,感觉怎么样。

Good morning.

早安

I hope you had a good night's sleep.

我希望你睡个好觉。

I hope you got some good rest.

希望你能好好休息。

Did you sleep well?

你睡得好吗?

Did you get a good night's sleep?

你睡得好吗?

I slept well, how about you?

我睡得很好,你呢?

How did you sleep?

你睡得怎么样?

Did you have any dreams?

你做梦了吗?

Rise and shine.

起床。

示例对话

Kevin: Good morning.

凯文:早上好。

Alice: Good morning. Did you sleep well?

艾丽斯:早上好。你睡得好吗?

Kevin: I hope you had a good night's sleep.

凯文:我希望你睡了个好觉。

Alice: Yes, thank you, I did. And you?

爱丽丝:是的,谢谢你,是的。你呢?

Kevin: Good morning, honey. I hope you got some good rest.

凯文:早上好,亲爱的。希望你能好好休息。

Alice: I did. How did you sleep?

爱丽丝:是的。你睡得怎么样?

Kevin: Good morning. Did you have any dreams?

凯文:早上好。你有梦想吗?

Alice: I did. I had a strange dream and you were in it!

爱丽丝:是的。我做了一个奇怪的梦,而你却在梦里!

Kevin: Good morning.

凯文:早上好。

Alice: I'm still sleepy. I think I'll hit the snooze for ten minutes.

艾丽斯:我还是很困。我想我要打十分钟的瞌睡。

Kevin: We don't want to miss our appointment, though.

凯文:不过,我们不想错过约会。

Alice: Oh, I forgot about that.

爱丽丝:哦,我忘了。

Kevin: Rise and shine.

凯文:起来吧。

其他常见的睡觉和醒来的表达

英语中充满了与睡觉和起床有关的成语。学习这些表达方式对英语学习者特别有帮助:

Night owl: a person who likes to stay up late

夜猫子:喜欢熬夜的人

Early bird: a person who usually wakes up early

早起的人:通常早起的人

Tossing and turning: being restless and unable to sleep, usually after lying in bed for a long period of time

辗转反侧:不安,不能入睡,通常在长时间卧床后

To tuck someone in: to put someone to bed, usually by pulling the covers up over them so that they are warm and snug

给某人掖被子:把某人放在床上,通常是把被子往上拉,使其暖和舒适

To sleep like a baby: to sleep restfully, without any disturbances

睡得像婴孩,睡得安稳,不受惊扰

To hit the hay: to go to bed

上床睡觉

To catch some Zs: to go to bed

去睡觉

To wake up on the wrong side of the bed: to be in a bad mood

在床的反面醒来:心情不好

示例对话

Kevin: I don't usually go to bed until 2 a.m.

凯文:我通常凌晨两点才睡觉。

Alice: You really are a night owl.

爱丽丝:你真是个夜猫子。

Kevin: Did you sleep well?

凯文:你睡得好吗?

Alice: No, I was tossing and turning all night.

爱丽丝:不,我整夜辗转反侧。

Kevin: You're in a grumpy mood today.

你今天脾气不好。

Alice: I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

艾丽斯:我想我醒来时睡错了床。

Kevin: I feel great this morning.

凯文:我今天早上感觉很好。

Alice: Me too. I slept like a baby.

爱丽丝:我也是。我睡得像个婴儿。

Kevin: I feel exhausted after that long hike.

凯文:长途旅行后我觉得很累。

Alice: Yeah, you look pretty tired. Time to hit the hay.

艾丽斯:是啊,你看起来很累。是时候睡觉了。

作者:Summer.

财经自媒体联盟更多自媒体作者

新浪首页 语音播报 相关新闻 返回顶部