参加国外的展会如何和国外组委会工作人员联系有关问题的解决
1.展位里缺少必备设备向展会负责人员询问的对话。
A: Hello?
你好?
B: Hi. Betty. How's everything going?
你好,贝蒂。事情进展的如何?
A:I've got some problems. Our company has been assigned to booth 14-E. And it seems we don't have a phone line there.
我遇到一些问题,我们公司被分到14-E摊位,好像我们那儿没有电话线。
B:Did you request a phone line on your reservation form?
你在登记表中申请电话线了吗?
A:Yes. I did.
是的,我申请了。
B:OK. I'll send someone over to put in a line for you.
好,我会派人过去给你们接根线。
A:Also, we need an additional electrical outlet for our video display.
还有,我们需要一个电源插座给我们展示屏幕接电源。
B:If you check,you'll find a small metal plate on the floor inside your booth. Just lift up the plate, There are two more outlets there.
如果你找一下,在展位里的地板上面你会发现有个金属板,把金属板掀起,那里有两个电源插座。
A:OK. That should do.
好的,那就行了。
B:Is there anything else I can help you with?
还有什么我能帮助你的吗?
A:Just one more thing, How early can we begin setting up our exhibit tomorrow morning?
还有一件事,明天早上多早我们能开始设展位?
B: They say exhibitors are allowed in at seven a.m.
据说参展人员上午7点就可以进场了。
A: Great. That should give us enough time.
太好了,那我们应该有足够的时间了。
2.展会中心好的位置没有空余的展位,和展会负责人沟通的对话。
A:Hello! Shanghai International Center?
你好!上海国际中心吗?
B:Yes. Can I help you?
是的,有什么事吗?
A:This is XXX Company. I'd like to register for the Trade Fair. Can I reserve a spot in the front of the center?
我是XXX 公司的,我想参展本次展会,我可以订个中心位置的展位吗?
B:Sorry, There are no vacancies in such place, because these are good locations.
对不起,这个位置没有空位了,因为这些位置太好了。
A:How should I do?
那我该怎么办?
B:There is one booth in the left corner of the center,It is far away from the front door.
在展会中心的左角处有个展位,不过离正门挺远的。
A:I think I will ask my general manager. Thank you.
我先问问我们总经理吧,谢谢。
B:You are welcome. Call me if you have any question.
不客气,如果有问题,请打电话。
4000520066 欢迎批评指正
All Rights Reserved 新浪公司 版权所有