在国外旅游或者商务访问时,在餐饮店该如何交流对话呢?

在国外旅游或者商务访问时,在餐饮店该如何交流对话呢?
2020年05月12日 08:15 功夫外贸

在国外旅游或者商务访问时,在餐饮店该如何交流对话呢?

在国外逛街时,在餐饮店的对话模板1:

A: Do you care for a cup of coffee?

你要咖啡吗?

B: I'd rather have a cup of Chinese tea, if you don't mind.

如果你不介意的话,我要杯中国茶。

A: I'm sorry that we don't have Chinese tea, Do you care for Japanese tea?

对不起,我们没有中国茶,来一杯日本茶如何?

B:Then coffee, please.

那还是咖啡吧。

A:How would you like it?

你的咖啡要加什么吗?

B: With sugar and cream,please.

加糖和奶。

A: Sure, I'll bring it right away.

好的,我马上送来。

在国外逛街时,在餐饮店的对话模板 2:

A:What'll it be for you, sir?

先生,你要什么?

B: Two hamburgers and fries.

两份汉堡包和炸薯条。

A: Is there anything else?

还要别的吗?

B: Give me two cokes also. please.

请给我两杯可乐。

A: This to go or to eat here.

带走还是在这儿吃?

B: We'll eat here.

我们在店里吃

A: Here you are. That's eight fifty.

都齐了,一共8美元50美分。

B:And can I have some ketchup, please?

能给我一些番茄酱吗?

A:It's on the service counter over there.

番茄酱在那边的调料柜上。

在国外逛街时,在餐饮店的对话模板 3:

A: Welcome to our restaurant.

欢迎来到我们餐厅。

B: Do you serve western food in your restaurant?

你们餐厅提供西餐吗?

A: Of course.

当然了。

B: Can I sit at the table by the window?

我能坐在靠窗户的那个桌子吗?

A:Yes, certainly, Come this way. please.

可以,请这边走。

B:Thank you.

谢谢。

A: Would you have anything to drink?

你想喝点什么?

B:Yes, a bottle of orange,please.

是的,请来一瓶橙汁。

A: What would you like for your meal?

你想吃点什么?

B: I'd like a hamburger and some chips.

我想要汉堡和薯片。

财经自媒体联盟更多自媒体作者

新浪首页 语音播报 相关新闻 返回顶部