外贸业务员要掌握这些外语口语因为你常常要用到这些场景对话的

外贸业务员要掌握这些外语口语因为你常常要用到这些场景对话的
2020年07月08日 08:24 功夫外贸

当你到国外旅行而预定酒店被取消时,该如何与酒店服务员交流:

A: My name is Jack Brown, I've a reservation.

我叫杰克·布朗。我已经预订了房间。

B:I am sorry, Mr. Brown, but we didn't expect you any more today. You had planned to arrive at about seven tonight.but it is near eleven now. so we canceled your reservation.

很抱歉,布朗先生。我们没想到您今天还会来。你预订的时间是晚上7点左右到达,但现在已接近半夜11点了,所以我已把您的预约取消了。

A:Yes,I didn't have a chance to call you. do you have any other rooms available?

是的,我没有机会打电话给你们,你们现在还有其他空房吗?

B:We only have an executive suite available now.

我们只有这套总统套房了。

A: How much is this?

多少钱?

B:Three hundred fifty dollars a night, They have a bedroom, a living room and a bathroom as well as a kitchenette.

350美元一晚,配有卧室,客厅和浴室还有一个小厨房。

A: That's pretty expensive,but I guess I've no choice, Can you change me to a regular deluxe room tomorrow.

太贵了,不过,我想今天别无选择,你明天可以给我换普通豪华房吗?

B:OK Tomrrow afternoon we can, Do you wish to stay in the executive suite for tonight?

好的,明天下午可以换,今晚您打算住这总统套房吗?

A: Sure, but I want to change rooms tomorrow.

那可定了,不过明天要给我换房。

B: No. problem

没问题。

2.在国外旅行,需要在酒店洗衣服及熨烫衣服服务时,该如何与酒店洗衣部人员交流:

A:What can I do for you?

我能为您做些什么?

B: Could you send someone up for my laundry, please? Room 908,Bell.

请问能派人到9房间取要洗的衣服吗?908房间,贝尔。

A:Certainly,Mrs.Bell, A valet will be up in a few minutes.

当然可以,洗熨工马上就到。

B:Good. I also have a silk dress which I don't think is color-fast, Will be color run in the wash?

好的,我有一件丝质的连衣裙,不知道是否不褪色,洗衣时是否掉色?

A:We'll dry-clean the dress, Then the color won't run.

我们会干洗这连衣裙,这样就不会掉色。

B:Are you sure? Good! And the lining of my husband's jacket has come unstitched, it might tear over further while washing.

你能保证吗?太好了,还有我丈夫的夹克衬里开线了,洗衣时开线处是否会更大?

A:Don't worry, Madam. We'll stitch it before washing.

不要担心,女士,我们洗前会把开线缝好的。

B: That's fine, Now. When can I have my laundry bak?

很好!那我何时能取回洗的衣服?

A:Usually it takes about two days to have laundry done, But would you like express service, that is, within the same day.

通常两天就能为您洗好,不过,你要快洗服务,也就是当日取。

B:What is the difference in price?

价钱上有什么区别吗?

A:We charge 50% more for express, but it only takes 5 hours.

快洗要加收50%,只要5小时。

B:And for same day, will I get the dress and shirt back this evening?

如果当日取,我可以在今晚前取回我的衣服和连衣裙吗?

A: Yes, madam, All deliveries will be made before six o'clock.

是的,女士,所有的衣服将在6点钟之前完成。

B:I'll have express then.

那我要快洗吧。

财经自媒体联盟更多自媒体作者

新浪首页 语音播报 相关新闻 返回顶部